- First of all more than 80 million people speak Italian.
- Arguably, the easiest what-you-hear-is-what-you-write orthography based on the Roman alphabet. You’ll be reading and writing in no time.
- Would help in learning other Romance languages like French, Portuguese and Spanish. The phonology (sound system) is much closer to Spanish (which is the 3rd or 4th most widely spoken language), however, in vocabulary it’s closer to French.
- Furthermore Italian is considered to be one of the closest resembling Latin in terms of vocabulary, while Sardinian (a dialect or a language in its own right) is closest in terms of phonology.
Learn Italian Facts
- It’s considered to be a beautiful language, which it surely is.
- First of all you’ll be exposed to a variety of culture (books, films, music, etc.).
- Furthermore Italy’s the nation with the most UNESCO Heritage sites, a great tourist destination. You’ll come across as culturally sensitive if you speak in Italian.
- It’s always nice to speak another language, it gives you a competitive edge if you add Italian to your resume (since Italian wouldn’t be much difficult if you already know French, Spanish or Portuguese)
- You get instant access to a 24/7 lifetime trial of Rocket Italian
- Furthermore you’ll get 6+ hours of free trial lessons, voice recognition features and more
- Be amazed at how much Italian you’ll learn in a short space of time
Use the Rocket Italian trial on any device
- Use it on your computer and/or the free iOS or Android apps
- First of all you can download the audio lessons for learning on the go
- Furthermore all of your progress sync’s between your devices
Built on practical success strategies
- Learn Italian using modern scientific learning methods
- Uses the top 7 practical success strategies successful Italian learners use
- You get the experience of over 10 years of research and development