- Goodsync can detect when just the time or state of a file has been changed and modify it on the other side, without copying the entire file.
- Goodsync can update and back-up files over a local network or the Internet. For this, it supports FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3 web storage, Amazon Drive, OneDrive/OneDrive for Business, BackBlaze, Google Drive, Windows Azure, Windows Mobile/ActiveSync, Dropbox (via Core API) and GSTP (GoodSync Connect proprietary protocol). For synchronization with Android devices over GSTP, GoodSync Server can be run on device.
More Important Things To Know
- Scheduler: synchronization jobs can be automatically run according to any desired schedule.
- On-file-change: synchronization can be triggered by changes in left or right folder.
- Recognizes a removable drive, even if mounted as a different letter than before.
- Can copy locked files.
- Unique to GoodSync enterprise edition:
- Mass deployment (Installation, Activation and Configuration)
- Policies: Customize User Experience
- Running scripts before or after the synchronization process
- Force backup or sync on Windows Logon and/or Logoff
- Configure and execute jobs from Command Line
- Command line version, including the ability to schedule a job from command line
- Integration with Active Directory
- Parameterized backup paths such as %YYYY%-%MM%-%DD%