ShareASale is an affiliate marketing network based in the River North neighborhood in Chicago, IL USA. Furthermore ShareASale services two customer sets in affiliate marketing: the affiliate, and the merchant.
First of all Affiliates use ShareASale to find products to promote, and earn commission for referrals on those products. Affiliates use their own website, blogs, PPC campaigns, SEO campaigns, RSS and email, as well as a number of other means.
Because of this merchants use ShareASale to implement, track, and manage their affiliate program.
- Here you can work for more an expansive network of more than 3800 merchants and make thing more interesting, most of them are not found on the other platforms.
- There are many options are offered to compare and choose from. ShareASale is the only affiliate program that facilitates you to it.
- Rapid payment is another attractive feature here. You get paid on the 20th date of each month while having, at least, $50 in your account.
Looking for a 1-on-1 consultation?
Schedule a one-on-one meeting with ShareASale’s Blogger Liaison, Abby, while you’re at BYBC! During this brief meeting, she will perform a critique on your blog and make suggestions for brands that will be a good fit, as well as show you how to promote them within your content. Abby will also provide best practices on using ShareASale’s most blogger-friendly tools. And of course, she’s open to any and all questions surrounding Affiliate Marketing.
- Easy to Use and Navigate: – Most of all a website is only as good as how easy it is to browse. In this regard, ShareASale definitely passes with flying colors. It has an aesthetically pleasing, functional interface that is so simple to understand that you can effortlessly glide through everything after just a few minutes of exploring. Additionally, this user friendliness extends to their search functions as well, which allows you to quickly find specific merchants, categories, and more.
- Solid Reporting Features: – Affiliate marketing campaigns can go south pretty quickly if you do not have access to solid reporting features. Thankfully, ShareASale has a bunch of tools for gene different reports that can give you a well rounded look at how your campaigns are doing. Moreover, the affiliate marketing network also allows you to customized the reports in such a way that only your desired information is displayed.
Why You Should Join Into ShareaSale Network – Lets Be Honest In This Review
There are a lot of marketing tools for free – honestly for these tools you will have to pay 100 of dollars somewhere else. So what kind of tools are there ? There is landing page creator, video creator (you can easily create videos through your browser), pay per call center, email list builder, awesome widgets and much more. That is the reason why I gave so big rating for this affiliate network – Shareasale just deserve it.
COUPONS & DEALS
3,900+ AFFILIATE PROGRAMS
DATAFEEDS VIA API & FTP
SHAREASALE.COM, INC. 2000 — 2017
Take a look at our most recent educational posts on the ShareASale Blog
|ShareASale is a Charter Member of the Performance Marketing Association, a Member of the Illinois Technology Association,
and contributes annually to over a dozen local and global charities.